Sunday, October 21, 2007

i have some time to blog :D

stealing some time away from my books and notes to blog while i have lunch and have a cup of juice while printing out all my newer notes

-___-

talk about multi tasking!

oh btw, if you like butter shortbread cookies, you've gotta go to foodtown or kmart or wherever (i dunno?) to buy walker's mini shortbread. it's the yummiest and scrummiest butter shortbread i've ever had! last 4 pieces..i should go hide them somewhere....

...mm my stomach's a good place to hide stuff! rofl rofl!

anyway, nothing much to blog abt la. when do i have interesting stuff to blog abt anyway?

umm...went for dad's biday dinner at gengy's manukau yesterday. saw my partner from lifeguard training there! soo happy :) and she remembers me! gosh how i miss all the good times for training :(

food there was ok - but it's not worth it if you cant eat much. it's mainly eating meat. you pick all the meat and some vege you want and add whatever sauces you want and maybe some herbs, then take it to the hot plate and someone'll cook it for you. i liked it since the first time i went there with my work mates, but my parents didnt fancy it too much. *ppffft!

apart from that, nothing much laaa...i'm gonna hurry and finish up my notes-printing task.

tata!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker