Friday, October 19, 2007

quickies!

- i have a test this evening. 50% worth, but i cant even be bothered. dont ask why i'm blogging instead of studying...
- i got another part time job yesterday. someone wants me to tutor their son. $17 an hour. not bad aye? (jobs just keep coming and coming at me! happy!!)
- i've been shopping a lot on trademe. someone pls block my bank account now! my watchlist is LONGER than your legs!
- i need to remember to send my application in again for an overseas job (teach english in taiwan!) coz they didn't receive my first application -.-" must be a sign they're not interested in me :(
- and that's it. coffee break is over...so i really should go back to my room which feels like an igloo (and i dunno why...) and start studying!

ps: i got a mic/ speaker thing for talking online so ppl in malaysia, if you miss me a lot (HEHEH!) and want to hear my voice, then msn me ok!

pps: i'm just looking for excuses to stay online longer -.-"

ppps: fine. i'll go now :(

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker