Wednesday, October 31, 2007

parachute, anyone?

i have this song stuck in my head. we sang it at church on sunday and it's been sitting in my head since then. the song is called "thine is the kingdom" or "our father's prayer". i found one sung by the parachute band on youtube:



it's quite catchy. i've been singing it the whole morning!

speaking of parachute band, anyone interested to come for the parachute music festival in january next year? details are as follow:
location: mystery creek, hamilton
when: 25-28 january 08 (you dont have to go for all 4 days if you dont want to)
who'll be there: i heard switchfoot'll be there, but do checkout this out for more information

i'm thinking of asking my whole fambam to go this year for some, ahem, exposure. my sis, kimbo's pretty eager on going but not too sure about my fatty sis. LOL. i'll talk to my parents tonight and see if they're keen. it's really fun :)

check out my parachute '07 experience here:
http://amychee.blogspot.com/2007/01/what-uneventful-day.html#links
http://amychee.blogspot.com/2007/01/in-back-from-parachute-07-it-was.html#links

i'm pretty sure there are more, but i really haven't got the time to look for them now. but one thing for sure, my tan marks are still there (yes, almost one year later!!) and everytime i look at it, i get reminded of the good times at parachute 07. good times, great fun :P

so come along if you're interested. i think some of my colleagues are interested too, so maybe we can round up a few cars to go together. big roudy crowd = fun!

leave me a msg if you're interested! for more info, check this out:
http://websites.parachutemusic.com/festival/2008/

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker