Monday, October 29, 2007

grandmother i am

i've been suffering from really bad back pain the last few days. it's horrible! it makes me feel like a grandmother who cannot stand for long and needs very comfy chairs to sit on.

my senior at work sent me home earlier on saturday coz the pain was unbearable from standing too much at work. he also told me to do some stretches to reduce my back pain and it helped. so nice of him to let me go home early!

my daddy also gave me his massager so i can massage when it starts to hurt. i try to take a break from studying every hour or so, rather than sitting for 5 hours straight without standing up or stretching. i think that's the initial cause of my back pain

-_-

the pain got worse at work coz i had to pull up this very heavy thing. some silly kid left their goggles in the pool gutter and it got sucked in to where the water flows to another pool. so i had to open up this thing and pull up this metal bucket which is filled with water (not to mention pressure!) and after doing that, i could hardly stand straight.

it's slightly better now, but i feel the pain if i squat or sit in a weird position for too long.

*sigh* signs that i really AM aging!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker