Wednesday, October 31, 2007

happy birthday ms gilainne sytingco!

sorry i'm on my family computer so i dont have any photos of you....so i stole this from your friendster:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

anyway, happy happy birthday! sorry i cant celebrate it with you today....exams.....but will make it up once exams are over!

gilainne,
thank you for being such a wonderful friend.
thank you for listening when i needed someone to.
thank you for the advise that you've provided me over the years.
thank you for the good times spent with each other.
thank you for simply being my friend :)
it's been a wonderful journey knowing you
and i wish i could freeze time so the day you leave will never come!
but that would make a very selfish me...
thank you gilainne for being one who always brightens up my day with your silly antics!
happy birthday darling!
i heart u!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker