Tuesday, October 23, 2007

mama bought me something i've been looking for since i step foot on NZ soil over 5 years ago! she got me.......YEO'S CURRY CHICKEN WITH POTATOES!!! neh, the canned curry chicken. you dunno? nvm :p

but it was sooooo good. i took a sniff of it when i opened it and boy, it brought me back to the sweet nights, hot times in malaysia :p ahh, i love it! i have 2 more cans sitting in the pantry. 1 for me, the other for my sis.

--

i rang up the swimming sch today. i thought it was rather weird that they didn't contact me after shadowing with their instructors over 2 weeks ago.

me: hi! i'm amy and i shadowed with your instructors about 2 weeks ago. just wondering what's gonna happen from now?
her: oh hi amy! how're you?
me: i'm good. thanks!
her: ok. what position are you looking for?
*thinks to self....haven't she asked me this already when we spoke on the phone last time??*
me: well, i'll be free once i finish exams, so i'm basically free from mid november, right up to feb. not too sure what's going to happen after feb.
her: ok..we're actually looking for people who would stay long term and work at least once a week, like every saturday. seeing that you can only work until end of feb, the position is not quite right for you...

and then she started talking about all the other stuff like if i want to train with them i can, she'll keep my name on the file and etc...

you know what pissed me off? when i went to shadow, the head instructor told me that they'll take me in as long as i like working with them. no one mentioned anything about staying for long term and etc. and you know what pissed me off even more? the lady said "i dont have your contact number - you didnt give it to me!"

omg! i SO remember telling you my contact number when i first contacted you! how dare you blame me. geez. it's not that hard to tell someone that you do not have the position anymore!

just really pissed that they didnt bother to email me (they have my email add coz that's how i contacted them initially) and she obviously lost my phone number. and also how they said that they were gonna take me in as long as i like it, but now they're coming back to say that they want someone who'll stay long term.

hmmm....

*breathes in and out*

oh well. i'll look for other jobs....or maybe go hardout to sell stuff on trademe.

--

talking about trademe, is anyone interested in joining me to sell stuff on trademe and through other means? i'm thinking of making up a catalogue of products and emailing them to my customers (i have all their emails) once a week or so.

obviously, by doing this, i have to source for more items and sourcing takes a long time. would be nice if we could do a joint-venture or something, and share the profits :)

but it's a thought. if you're interested, then just drop me a line and we can talk about it and see what happens from there. i'm only thinking of doing it over summer so yeah...

i'm gonna go take a rest. feeling kinda tired from all the reading..

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker