Tuesday, October 23, 2007

daddle's a wee bit cuckoo!

my team leader just rang me cell phone from his home to talk crap with me

-_-

the only part that wasn't too much full of crap was this:

daddle: you know you're on with me at 5am tmr?
me: yesss....
daddle: good girl.
me: mm-hmmm...
daddle: bring your swipe card!
me: but i always dooo....!
daddle: good girl.
me: where's your swipe card??
daddle: i left it at work!
me: oh hohohoh! i'll be late for work tmr.
daddle: as always!
me: extremely late tmrw!
daddle: OH WHATS NEW!

-___-

he must be too rich to spend money calling mobiles to talk rubbish.
and he likes calling me good girl
-.-"
everything also "good girl"
geez.

---

ok you can tell i'm bored right....such a lame post also want to type up..haih..

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker