Wednesday, May 23, 2007

disturbia

what am i doing?

nothing.

but somehow, there is a sense of paranoia lingering in my room, because i have just watched Disturbia. very disturbing, indeed..

i had my arm up to my chin as a support, and while doing that, i realised the smell of chlorine still lingers on my skin....and it reminded me that, i have come a long way in swimming. i watch, and i learn. i learn, and i practise. i practise, and i can do it :) but i'm NOT boasting. i'm just happy that i can self teach myself *lalalala*

but it's good that i make myself go swimming. or at least, my littliest sis makes sure that we swim at least twice a week. she's my source of motivation ;) and also, i see my stamina improving slightly. only slightly, but it's MOVING at least!

so yeah, i'm happy. and thus ends my past-midnight rambles.

nite world!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker