Wednesday, May 09, 2007

i cant concentrate i cant concentrate i cant concentrate

*pulls hair*

YOU KNOW WHAT? our lecturer wants us to write a 2-pages article on some explosion at a chemical plant down in new plymouth that happened eons ago, and i cant find what is the cause of the explosion! and guess whattttt? it's due tomorrow!

anddddd...JENGJENGJENG! i think japanese are HOT! heh, dont ask me why. i have my reasons *blows raspberries* and no no, i'm not talking about japanese girls, i'm talking about japanese males :D

NYEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEE

okay, enough of being silly. i think i have too much energy which i didnt use up when i went for my swim. i'm still trying to work on my butterfly stroke. don wasnt of much help coz he doesnt know how to do it either, but he said it looked alright when i did it...i dunno >"< dont like asking my colleagues to look at me swim. it feels..weird.

and i dont like walking around in front of my colleagues too. they....tend to check people out a lot. and i'm guilty as charged coz i check people out too..colleagues included :p AND, because someone else was there today (not my colleague), he made matters worse *sigh* so is the life of a lifeguard. you check people out, and you get checked out too...and not in a good way i think -.-"

but, good news is, apparently, all 3 new staffs are quite big. ok, i met 2 of them today, and they're..big. and they're all girls, so i can keep my title of little amykins :D yes, i'm still officially the littlest lifeguard around. HEHEHE and the lightest. wonder how much the next smallest lifeguard weighs....and the next smallest lifeguard would be................oh, shenanigans!

ok i'm just talking crap now. i wanna get my assignment done and then go zzzz.

t00dles!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker