Wednesday, May 30, 2007

holaa bebulz!

yesterday night, or rather this morning, i made an amazing discovery. it has to do with my ear and my em, piercings.

it all started with me browsing through trademe because my itchy bum wants to change my helix piercing for a nicer and funkier earring. so there i was browsing through all these random bits and pieces of earrings.

then i realised that the gauges that they use are thicker than my liking, so i kinda gave up. BUT, as i was searching away, my brain went "DING!" and a lightbulb appeared at the top of my head.

...lame.

anyway, i had an idea of wearing belly rings or body jewelleries on my lower lobe piercings. i've seen my ex-colleague doing that, but she told me that she has had her ears extended before, that's why it fits. so i gave up on that thought at that time...

since i was at the peak of procrastination yesterday, i actually went to the garage and looked at my dad's jewelleries stock and picked a simple belly ring. i proceeded to try it on and it actually fits comfortably in my lower lobe piercings. and i really like the way it looks - funky and different from others, so i sneaked back downstairs to get another one. hehehehe :D

this morning, i took another one - a barbell that's longer to the other ones i have. when i put it on, it looks really...emo -.-" anyway, i told my dad this:

me: oh dad, i took 2 belly rings from you yesterday
dad: WHY ON EARTH DO YOU NEED BELLY RINGS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! *shockhorror*
me: emmm...i use them as earrings
dad: O.O

hehe the look on his face was priceless when he thought i had a belly piercing and when he saw my ears with belly rings dangling on it :p

piccies!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
looks pretty normal when seen this way, dont you think?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
but they're actually quite thick...

i'm not quite sure what is the gauge for these rings, but they're either 1.4mm or 1.6mm thick. heh...dont ask how i got such big piercings...i'm still trying to figure it out!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker