Monday, May 14, 2007

mothers day '07

i think i'm over my shitty-mood phase. the only time i was happy over the last few days was when i was out with my sisters or by myself, or when i was working away the angst at the swimming pool. scary eh? i swam quite a lot last week, and i've lost...1kg. HEHE

anyway, we had some family problems last week. dad was being very grumpy...all quiet and not responsive and poor mum had to go through all of dad's shitty mood, and us kids had to go through that too. so with the head of the household being all grumpy, obviously the house had a -ve feel too right? so i tried to take my sisters out for the majority of the week. most of the time we went swimming..coz it's my 2nd home :D

so that's all sorted. dad was back to himself again yesterday, and when we were having mother's day dinner, he said he'll buy my mum her dream car. and it can be ANYTHING..so my mum asked for a beamer, and that, she will get soon! ain't she lucky? hehehe but i reckon she deserves it. she's been wanting a beamer for so long now, and being the wonderful mum that she is, she deserves much more than a beamer.

once she gets her beamer, i'll have my little old junk car all to myself ^^ that means i probably get to drive to uni instead of taking the ferry, but it also means i'll have to contribute some to petrol and maintenance, which i think is fair enough, since i work.

and yesterday, kimmy (my sis) and i went on a mad rush. we went to church, then went for lunch, then came home and i started baking brownies while the other 2 girls finished off their homnework. once the brownies cooled down, i was out the door with kimmy to head to my workplace to pass the chem textbooks to bonnie who works at reception coz she was struggling with chem110. poor girl..she looked really stressed! then i started hunting down kat, coz i wanted to give her the brownies myself.

i made brownies coz i promised kat i'll make her some, since she missed the brownies that i brought to work the last time coz she wasn't working. and last week, she told me she's leaving for nepal soon and tuesday is her last shift at work. seeing that weekend is the only day i'm free-ish, i thought i'll make the brownies that i promised her. and so brownies she got. and she was really happy too! i brought some for my other colleagues as well, but i'm pretty sure it'll all be engulfed by ONE person :p i have hungry-eaters at work! no matter how much food i bring for them, everything will be gone in an hour or two. scary i tell ya...

also packed a small packet of brownies for daddle coz i promised him as well -.-" coz he let me have the early shift for tina's bday. so now i only owe him cookies. hahaha he's got his muffin and brownies, but cookies are easy peasy :p just buy some from mrs higgins and wala~

after that, kimmy and i headed down to botany downs to get mother's day present. i've already sorted mine out (shout mum and family to dinner and share cost with bro), but sis said she wanted to get something, so yeah. we decided to get her a rubbish bin (what a present!) coz the one we have is broken. and what a hunt it was! we went to 3 different stores, all located at different ends of botany downs so we walked quite a bit yesterday. but we finally got one, and it was over her budget, so i chipped in the extra. *sigh* i'm such a good sis. LOL

then dinner was at estasi, ponsonby. the food was really good, service was excellent but the wait was...rather long. we waited a whole hour before our mains arrived, but i guess it was all worth it. gotta say, mum was a really happy camper yesterday, what with a nice dinner, a nice rubbish bin (LOL!) and a soon-to-be owner of a beamer, who wouldn't be a happy camper eh??

as for me? i'm feeling better today like i said. went to the doc already, and he prescribed me doxycycline (antibiotic) and estelle which is the pill. and i can keep using my acne gel and combine it with this other gel that i have, and also clean my face with cetaphil. hmm..fingers crossed, it'll all work this time.

oh, and i bought cds to transfer all my files and junk from the laptop so i can re-format my comp. yup, i'm gonna do it myself, but if i get stuck, i'm gonna cry and flood the entire bucklands beach area :p

that's it for now. t00dles!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker