Friday, May 25, 2007

me = FATSO

*buuuurrrp*

i'm SO full, and my stomach's SO big it looks as if i'm 6 months preggars! i think if i were to fall flat on my stomach, my face wont even hit the ground coz my stomach it sticking out WAY too much :p

but nvm, i've had good food the whole day. and i can say, i am officially a soy milk hot chocolate addict now. i cant get through a day without it...and kaching kaching, it's so expensive :( but it's so nice...doesnt help that i'm trying to save money! but...i've decided on a solution. i'll make it myself at home! LOL ^^

---

i'm on a crazy baking phase now. my lucky family and colleagues have been very well fed the last few weeks with my double or triple chocolate and apricot brownies, oreo cheesecake (which Trent had too much until he had to run to the toilet) and my most recent creation, blueberry and cream cheese pastry. it's actually quite tasty and really simple, but since it was my first attempt, most of the filling came out and there wasn't much left in the pastry itself...still tasty nevertheless :)

i think this whole thing about baking is for me to release stress. coz when i'm stressed, i need to do something which is relaxing. swimming three times a week have been of great help, and baking at the end of the week really makes my happy. so i think that'll be my happy drug for now. i'll try to keep up with swimming no matter how busy i am preparing for exams.

7am shift tmrw, so i better head to bed. g'nite!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker