Sunday, May 06, 2007

mmm....

the ex emailed me again. doesnt he ever get it that i dont want to talk or be in contact with him again?

*sigh*

my whole body's sore from yesterday's hore ride. aunty D said it'll be worse tmrw >"< if you see me hobbling around uni, you'll know why. doesnt help that i had to stand 8hrs today too! in fact, i've been standing for most of the day coz er...my bottom is really sore when i sit down.

daddle was teasing me the whole time he was there. he offered to lemme sit down, then i sai d"no no, i'm fine. thanks.." and he said "ooohhh someone's got a sore bum! i know what happened..you and jimmy ehh...last night.....HEHEHE"

omgoodness! that dirty minded boy!

oh, and i was so dumb today, after work. i was fishing for my keys in my bag, and i put my phone on top of my car, and when i found my keys, i just went into the car and was gonna start the engine...but i saw something on the bonnet of my car, so i went back out to get it. then jimmy saw me and said "what's that? your phone? oh it's gonna go for a joy ride, eh!"

heh heh....i'll probably go bang my head on the wall if my phone went for a joy ride!

*pffft!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker