Sunday, May 27, 2007

meeting&training

i've just finished my shower after coming back from our meeting&training session. that would be my first session since i've started working coz i missed two before this. somehow, i'll mysteriously
fall sick on the day my team leader holds a meeting. how, i really dont know. i guess it was just co-incidence, but obviously he thinks i was pulling sickies :p

i suppose the session wasn't too bad. the meeting kicked off with a few sad news, like jimmy leaving and a few other staff from outside aquatics leaving as well. then came the less serious stuff, and the meeting room was filled with my giggles and laughter fits. i really dont know why, but somehow, i giggled and laugh at everything people said or do and once that happens, it's very very difficult to get me to stop. and IF someone starts laughing, i'll start again -____-

then it was training session. gosh darryl worked us hard today. he refused to tell me what we'll be doing today, worried that i might sneak off and run away before i even attend the session! LOL, but i managed anyway. obviously, lots of giggles and laughter fits when we stopped and during Q&A session. i laughed at everyone's answer and even i found myself annoying. but i couldnt stop myself..seriously -.-"

anyway, i think my stomach wants some dindin now, and i think i'll go finish off the loaf of sourdough bread. believe it or not, but just today, i'm almost done with a 600g of sourdough bread. it's nyummers! absolutely lip-schmaaacking.

t00dles loves!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker