Wednesday, May 30, 2007

sunbathing in winter. go me!!!

i am feeling rather contented at the moment, because i went swimming today and i did....dunno how many laps. lost count, but definately over 20. maybe over 30? wouldnt know for sure, BUT i feel exhausted.

FUH!

guess what i did this afternoon?

....

i went sunbathing! where? right on my bed! i am one of the blessed ones in my family who gets sunshine in my room for most of the day. i had a good spot of sunshine coming right in, at one corner of my bed, so i moved my notes to my bed, got changed into a bikini top and plopped myself on the bed and started studying.

and boy, it felt goooooddd when your back's all warm and it's so chilly outside :)

but, i wonder if my neighbours saw me in my bikini. and if they did, i wonder what they thought about that? "eep! we have one freeeaaaky girl for a neighbour!" or "woah! she's hot.." just kidding :P

i think i should do this whole sunbathing-in-my-wee-bikini-on-my-bed thing more often coz winter's basically here, and who would go sunbathing at the beach right? and it's right in the comfort of my own room! what more can i ask? ...a super hot guy rubbing baby oil on my back perhaps? now, i wouldnt mind that :p

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker