Wednesday, February 14, 2007

tomorrow's the big day...not!

it feels just like another day, except that it's finally my day off. i think i'm more excited about having my day off rather than having my birthday! been working for about 9 days non-stop now if i'm not mistaken.

see, i've procrastinated this long, and i've planned NOTHING for my bday. i'm kinda dreading my birthday to kick in, but hey, the most i can do is to stop all the clocks and watches at my house, but it ain't going to stop the time from going forward....

i dont know why i dread it so much..is it because i'm turning 22? is it because i dont feel like it's something special? i usually get really excited around this time of the year, but this year..i just feel like...there's nothign special. oh, i dont know. maybe coz i haven't got anyone to celebrate it with. Christine, i demand that you come back quickly so the dahlings and i can all go out for a nice cheer-me-up-meal. and that's the one and only birthday wish i have :p

anyway, thanks for all the birthday wishes and present :p only got one from lenlen so far. thank you deary! love ya long time :D

saying "love ya" or "love you" doesnt feel special anymore. coz we say that at work all the time. like Ginga saying to me "love you. thanks for coming in to work!" or Superman saying "luv ya long time aimz! you're da bomb!" or....i dunno. those are just some examples. and cuddles are given freely at work. Ginga gave me a nice big cuddly hug today when i finished my lesson. and i was like, soaking wet coz i just got out of the pool, and the poor boy just started his shift, and he was DRY. hehe but he didn't mind.

..and yes, he IS cuddly. he's been saying that he's cuddly ever since i said he's super fat :p like yesterday, he offered to buy me a drink when he was gonna get one for himself, but i said "no thanks. dont wanna be fat like YOU!" then he said "i'm not fat! i'm super cuddly! if you lie in bed next to me and cuddle me, you'll know that i'm cuddly!" and i was like "*sweat* i dont wanna lie in bed and cuddle you! sheesh!"

see, my workmates are all funny! and Ginga is my team leader, but he doesnt act like one. he's more like a big brother figure to me at work, coz he looks after me ^^ even though he can be quite cheeky at times. and well, for a guy his age, he's really mature and different from the other guys (even though he can be a pr*ck sometimes) but i guess that's coz he's got a family (a really gorgeous wife and 2 super adorable kids)

hmm...ok wait, how did i get from blogging about my birthday to my workmates?! -.-" if you've been following my blog, you'll know that i blog about work everytime i write an entry. and seeing that my contract ends this sunday, i think i'm going to miss working there A LOT. i dont think i've enjoyed myself so much while working anywhere else..not that i've worked at many places. but tell me, how often do you get to work in a place where you get along with EVERYONE?

i'm counting my blessings :)

1 comment:

Peter said...

Say what? You're finishing up? I thought you said you were going to keep working there part time through the year?

 
eXTReMe Tracker