Friday, February 02, 2007

called in @ work for a sicky today. i was up all night trying really hard to fall asleep, but the throbbing pain caused by the swell in my ear was just unbearable. woke up at 6.10am to ring and tell them i have an ear infection.

managed to get a tad of sleep after that, but woke up about 3 hours later to go to the doc's to get some antibiotic. doc prescribed me some antibiotics, ointment and some painkillers (panadol) and the pain's resided since (dunno if it's the effect of painkillers or the antibiotics working its miracle). managed to catch a nap in the afternoon until mum came home from work.

i'm still hoping that the swell will come down tomorrow - super friendly pharmacist told me to stay away from swimming for FOUR WEEKS *dies* but i suppose all's good, coz well, my contract as a seasonal lifeguard ends in 2 weeks, and i think i'll start gymming after that and start working out properly, and when i'm good to swim again, i'll hop into the pools, but my first priority now is to get the damn fat ear to its original size.

anyway, that basically sums up my mundane day. apart from mucking around, i've been a couch (actually, more liked bed..) potato watching 24. hehe thanks len for the cds :D

oh yah, one thing that has been getting on my nerves are the ex-files. for some strange reasons, both nz ex-es keeps txting me lately even though i make a point to NOT reply them. idiot nz-ex-#2 txted me this afternoon saying "went to salina's today but i forgotten that she closes at 3pm. i miss her good food!" like geez, i dont wanna know what you've been up to. leave me alone you poopster. then nz-ex-#1 txted me over the whole of last week and this week wanting to meet up, but well, if i dont reply, it means that i dont want to have anything to do with you.

the case of the ex-files..*headache*

maybe i should go get a new sim card!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker