Friday, February 09, 2007

mmm....

less than one more week to my birthday. what to do? what to do? what to doooo?

i wanna have a massive bbq, but mommy said no. sad case :(

pooos to mommy :p

but mommy suggested that i get all my friends to go to a restaurant...but it sound sso boring. i want something more interesting.

maybe i should take advantage of me, being a staff at a swimming pool and book the kiddies pool :D it's 1m deep btw. LOL LOL. and i'll have my birthday party there and invite all my friends, just like those kiddies i look after when they celebrate their birthdays at the pool. HEHEHE!

kidding!

2 comments:

c.ho said...

Nooooooooooeess.. what do you want babes for your b'day? You know I'm absolutely HOPELESS at getting gifts! I miss your b'day again!! nOooeess... :( I come back.. we go celebrate yah?

Amy C said...

i want...nothing. hehehe :p

hehe my bday is at "that" time of the year when no one's around. or when i was in malaysia, if it's around cny time, no one's around too, coz everyone balik kampung -.-"

yeah when you come back we go celebrate la :)

 
eXTReMe Tracker