Saturday, February 17, 2007

happy chinese new year peeps!

so far, i've accumulated NZ$150 worth of red packets, in conjunction with my birthday :p parents still owe me a red packet for cny, but i got one from them last week for my birthday. HEH HEH HEH.

now, all these money is going into my "buy new camera" funds. i've already decided on which one i want, and i'm NOT letting anyone change my mind. even my brother who tried to get me to buy another nikon camera. cis! no way i'm gonna get another nikon camera, after having the ultimate i-want-to-throw-the-camera-out-the-window camera. i hate the nikon camera that we have now!

so, in a week, i should get my new baby *click* i think i'll go make the purchase right after this! *excited*

on a totally different note, i went for my birthday dinner, in conjunction with cny celebration at fortuna, sky tower this evening. the buffet dinner is now much better than the last time i was there, so i'm ate a lot. and it doesnt help that i'm wearing a dress, and my rounded little stomach makes me look like i'm preggars *sweat*

but it's all good. good meal = happy me. last day of work tomorrow. cant wait for me bonussss!!!! yessssss.... :D

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker