Saturday, February 03, 2007

heyyo!

just finished dinner coz i got home from work not too long ago.

work went alright today, though Ginga and Superman kept teasing me about my infected ear and they kept threatening to either poke it or punch it -.-"

parents and sizzies are probably skiing now, leaving me all alone at home. wanted to go skiing/ snowboarding as well, but the timing was just horrible coz firstly, i had work today and secondly, my infected ear has taken away whatever enthusiasm i have to do anything. i just want to curl up like a ball and sleep.

dunno what i'll be doing for the rest of the night, but since it's so peaceful, i think i'll put some music on and sort out my clothing stocks after having a nice and warm shower :D
________________________________________________________
talk of the day:
Ginga: were the boys intimidating you?
Amy: no, but they got me wet.
Ginga: in a good way or a bad way?
Amy: huh?
Ginga: HEHEEHEHEHE don't worry, i have a sick sense of humour.
Amy: OHHHhhhhh.....sheesh!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker