Thursday, February 08, 2007

it's an absolute killer to last the day when one has had only 3 hours of sleep for TWO days. i woke up at 4am, but only got out of bed at 4.21am after pressing the snooze button on my phone for like, a million times. managed to get my arse at my work place about 3 minutes before i was due (5am) and i drove like a normal person (read: not like a hoon).

i've been known as the hoon at my workplace. superman said i'm the little asian hoon of LEP *sweat* i thought i'm a tame driver!! but i guess i have been speeding quite a bit lately. it'll only be sooner or later before i get sent a speeding ticket, but...touch wood!!

anyway, the east gate people turned up at 9.59am. i was wandering around before that, hopping into my manager's office to chat a little (and he offered me some chocolates, but i didn't feel like any so i didn't take any) and at 9.55am, we decided that they weren't going to turn up. so i jumped back on poolside, and popped by the poolside office to grab my bottle, only to receive a phone call from my manager saying that the east gate peeps just turned up. hmmm..talk about timing eh!

i had to take 6 of them for an hour, instead of the usual 1 group for 30 minutes. most of them weren't there today, so i got all of them to jump into the pool instead of separating them. they were all quite friendly even though some of them had difficulties saying a complete sentence. this one lady in particular, Rachel, will say "i want to um...um....um...um...um...p-p-p-play...um..umm.....uummm...p-p-p-artner..um..work" and that sentence will take like 2 minutes for her to say it out. she'll talk and look at her fingers and start picking on them. and she talks a lot *sweat* so the whole hour was basically listening to her say "blabla um..um...ummm..um um...ummmm...blabla..um.." but she's really friendly :)

she was the one who came up with all the games today. i got them to do some kicks up and down the pool with a noodle, kickboard and with their partner. the rest of the time were spent playing games. we even played "ring-a-ring-a-rosie" which made the other swimmers crack up. must've been quite a sight :p

anyway, i think it was a great experience working with special people. it made me realise that i do have more patience than i thought i do. i wouldn't mind working with special people once in a while, but not as a full time thing.

so that was basically my day. tomorrow'll be another 4am start. i hope i'll be able to fall asleep easily tonight. been disturbed by some angry thoughts the past 2 nights, so i'll try to not think about it.

angry thought: ex was given a timex watch by my dad last year for his bday, and it's a freakin' expensive watch too. he txted me the other day saying "oh by the way, the watch that your dad gave me has a problem now. the light stopped working." and i was thinking like, what the heck?! the light stopped, it's NOT my problem. just STOP txting me already, like sheesh!! i'm thinking of getting either ginga or superman to give him a call, pretending that either one of them owns my new cell number. hmmm....

he also txted me another day saying "you know, if i didn't know you better, i'd think you're ignoring me. but since i know you so well, i think you're just busy! that's why you're not replying my txts." *exaggerated action of smacking forehead* i AM ignoring you, you arsewipe! why cant you just STOP txting me?!?!?!!?!

*pulls hair*

anyone got any ideas how to stop him from txting me?

3 comments:

Peter said...

How about changing your number?

Amy C said...

cant really be bothered doing that, coz that'll mean informing EVERYONE (except him of course) about my number change, which is quite a hassle. so yeah..any other ideas? -.-"

Amy C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
eXTReMe Tracker