Tuesday, February 27, 2007

everyone at work kept commenting on how tired i looked -.-"
no matter how hard i try to make myself look cheerful and normal, it didnt work :(
i am way beyond tired, and guess what? it's only tuesday.

i guess the only consolation is that i have no work for 3 days, and i'm going to say no if they do call me in to work. heck, i'm no longer young and bursting with energy..i cant do it :p

apart from that, uni sucks big time. i dont like the crowds, i dont like having to rush for my ferry, making me walk to freaking fast almost to the point where i'm half running half walking (no wonder my legs are aching!!), i dont like having nothing to do during my breaks and i dont like the fact that i feel SO LONELY!

I HATE UNI!

ok, back to being tired. what do i see when i look into the mirror? i see two very black eyes, and one very swollen eye. i dont know why is my lower left eye-lid all swelled up. the swell is causing the dark circles to be more obvious -.-" and no matter how much eye gel i use, it doesnt work. and my left eye hurts too. everytime i blink, it hurts. and if i dont blink, my contact lens dries up.

sighhhhh..................................................

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker