Friday, February 16, 2007

omg omg omg SOOO excited!

parents and i were at home today, so we were discussing about our end of year trip back to malaysia for my brother's wedding. mum was ticking away her days off while i was mentally planning on visiting as many countries as possible during this trip.

then all of a sudden, i blurted out "let's go to hong kong! then we can go to disneyland and then we can go to china too!" and my dad said "oh yeah that's a good idea! let's all go to shanghai before it sinks.."

-.-"

so kiasu. the ching-chong-ness in my dad at full blast.

anyway, we've now kind of decided to go to shanghai, then go over to hong kong after my bro's wedding. i dont think my bro will be joining us for this trip, seeing that he'll be going away for his honeymoon with his darling wife.

so, i've got this huge-as holiday trip to look forward to at the end of this year :D on top of that, i'll might do a stop over in aust (probably in brisbane, then fly over to syd) for about 10 days instead of going in easter so i'll save a little on my flight tickets :p

i think i'll leave in mid nov, spend about 2 weeks in aust, then fly to malaysia just before december, and then have about a week before my bro's wedding. mmm..sounds perrrfect to me. and depending on my financial sitation then, i might even do a short backpacking trip around south east asia by myself or with whoever who wants to come.

THE EXCITEMENT!! I REALLLYYYY CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!
______________________________________________________

on a totally different note, just in case you don't already know, my contract as a lifeguard ends this sunday, and i've applied for the part time job. there is a limited number of places (read: TWO) for the part time job, and a bunch of us applied for it, so i dont know if i'll be getting it or not..though prayers will be greatly appreciated. i txted my team leader yesterday and he said he'll have a chat with me sometime next week. so well...yeah...i'm just hoping for the best :)

anyway, i might bugger off to harvey norman now to check their cameras. i've scraped the idea of getting an ultra compact camera, so now i'm eye-ing this FULL BODY sony camera. and seeing that harvey norman's having a massive clearance on their cameras, i think i might zoom down there RIGHT NOW.

toodles!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker