Saturday, February 24, 2007

it's only 9am and i've had my shower, had my brekkie, and i've also attended my interview.

i got told by yesterday that i've got an interview today and i'm working on sunday and monday -.-" so last minute can die.

but dont care - i didnt have anything to prepare for...

the interview went really well, according to my manager :p he was really pleased with my answers, though team leader did help me with some questions going *cough*insert answer*cough* hahahaha. and team leader also sneakily told me how to answer the questions when my manager went out to get some stuff. thank you sunshine :D

they let me choose my time and hours for the week, so it's really flexible :D i told them that my hours will have to be reduced around may, coz that's the time it gets crazy with uni workload, and they said that it's ok. see, that's why i love working there. everyone's so understanding :)

manager said he's really happy with my work performance, and sunshine (team leader) gave me his review on me, and it's all good. hehehe :D what a nice way to start my morning. gee, if i have mornings like that everyday, i wouldnt mind waking up at 7am everyday!

but yesh yesh. everything's sorted now. i can keep working, so yippee :p hopefully don boy gets the job too, and not scarneck -.-"

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker