Tuesday, January 09, 2007

so, like, i'm home from work. and i think it's funny...why? because the day just went by so quickly today -_- maybe coz i was stoning for like, 3/4 of the time i was at work today...

but anyway, work was alright today. it got really busy when i started, and it was SO noisy too! i felt so sick and dizzy for a while due to all the people and the noise. but the crowd started thinning after a while, and i started feeling better after that.

then came 8pm, and that was quite fun :D peter and i just sat around chatting while watching the pool, and when we were about to close, that idiotic team leader asked to borrow my key, but i refused to give it to him but he was going to snatch the water hose away from me to get me wet, so i quickly gave my keys to him.

and when he was done with my keys, my was gonna hang it somewhere high so i wouldnt be able to get it. but then, he saw a kickboard on the side of the pool, and he put my keys on top of it and pushed the kickboard to the middle of the pool -_- smart arse. but after a while, the kickboard went to the side and i could get it :"D

hehe! next time i'll get him wet when i'm hosing down! bwahahaha! when team leader and i are on the late shift, we'll always go home soaking wet. coz we spray water to each other when hosing down. one fine day, i'll push him into the pool. nyehehe :D

anyway, i've fulfilled my ice cream quota for today, so i'll go have my shower now. ta~

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker