Tuesday, January 16, 2007

i dont think i'll ever step foot into the gym again (...unless i'm going to the lunchroom or something...or to check guys out :D)

why?

because i've discovered the perfect way to tone your legs and arms and abs!!!!

how?

AQUAJOGGING my loves!!

i gave aquajogging a go today after i finished my shift at work, and boy, it was DRAINING and hard work! it took me a good 10 minutes to warm up, but just during the warm up session, i was huffing and puffing trying to catch my breath already! but after the warm up, things got better and i could keep going and going and going!

did more than 30 minutes of aquajogging today, and a few laps of swimming in between and water-treading. i'm trying to pick up a new water treading skill which doesnt require the hand sculling motion (akin to how water-polo players tread water).

the best thing about aquajogging is that i dont have to get my hair wet :D unless i plan to swim!

personally, i think water fitness is a really good way to work out. why? because you don't feel the strain while doing it but it actually requires more effort because you're in water! i think i'll make my new year's resolution now: aquajog at least 3 times a week while i'm still working.

let's see if i can keep to my one and only new year's resolution

-_-

anyone wanna join me for my next aquajogging session?

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker