Friday, January 19, 2007

it is at moments like this that i feel like moving out.

all the unnecessary stress caused by parents. seriously, they make life a living hell for me. it's almost as if they're discreetly forcing me to move out...

so, apparently, mum's menopausing (i dont know for sure) and dad's....i dunno.. man-o-pausing? they both have the craziest mood swings ever, and i kinda wish i have the late shifts everyday so i dont have to see them for most of the day.

like, i'll wake up, get everything done, then go swimming, shower @ work, then start work. by the time i get home, they'll all be asleep, and i'll do my own things happily. good, right? maybe i'll talk to me team leader about scheduling me for more late shifts.

spoke to mr manager about what happened yesterday just before i left work. he was standing at the staff carpark, and he was fooling around a bit, and then he asked me how i'm finding work, so i told him that it's alright..but yesterday someone complained about me.

i explained what happened, and he said "dont take the stress home aye..afterall, it's only a job. you cant please everyone with what you do. dont let it upset you."

felt so much better after hearing that from mr manager himself. ah well...gonna go emo in the bathroom while i shower. *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

see.. i told you so...

don't be like me la darling. I take stress home from work and see where it's landing me. Take a good look at me and recoil in horror!

Amy C said...

aiya you know what we're BOTH like..right? always stress un-necessarily. gotta learn man...gotta learn...

 
eXTReMe Tracker