Thursday, January 18, 2007

photoblog: cartilage piercing & sis in law's bday

can you see my new piercing? it's just a silver stud. didn't want to pay $55 for needle piercing and get a ring instead.

had trouble sleeping last night, coz i'm so used to sleeping on my right side. had to basically force myself to sleep on my left, because everytime i sleep on my right side, my piercing hurts. it's quite sensitive still, but it should be better as time goes by :) as long as i look after it!

pics from sis in law's bday dinner @ barracudas.
didnt get any pics of the other people, since they are all camera shy -.-" they said "i'm NOT a tourist!"

my sis is the ultimate poser! i lose to her..hands down!

she was gonna pose for this pic too, but i caught her before she could :D

2 comments:

Princess Yoko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Princess Yoko said...

wa hahaha yeah...saw d pic! yes.. it;s nice ! my cousin jus had it done d other day..same position as u :) i like ur silver stud most lol...maybe i;m dun fancy colour diamonds hehehe :P
btw i never know u already got ur ear pierced 3 times b4 u hah ur 4th one..

 
eXTReMe Tracker