Wednesday, January 03, 2007

i is a NERD!

the 3 loud speakers are home! the peace and quietness of the house has now been replaced by their constant chatter and laughter...which is good i suppose. i actually missed those noise when they weren't around.

got a Christmas present from my cousins, and it's a Roxy handbag (thanks heidi and tommy!). another one to add to my roxy collection; i'm becoming like my sister. becoming more and more of a roxy fanatic. from one roxy item, to 2, then to three and the it keeps going...i now have 3 roxy handbags, 2 roxy denims, 1 roxy t-shirt, 1 roxy boardshort and a roxy laptop carry bag.

ho-hum.

mum got me the glasses i wanted, but in a different colour. and it doesn't suit me :( it makes me look OLD and NERDY. oh well, few hundred bucks spent on that, i cant say i dont want to wear it now, can i? i guess it'll have to do...

mom also got me a few other stuff, but let's just say...mom and i have very different dressing style. things that she likes, i dont really like it....*sigh* but hey, i'll be thankful and say "thanks mommy!" for she thought about me when she was shopping!

anyway, that's it for now. i'm sleepy. and hungry. woke up at 4.15am, and haven't really had anything proper to eat. ta!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker