Monday, January 29, 2007

i'n back from PARACHUTE '07!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was smashin' :D:D:D

and i have a new TAN!! a very UNEVEN one.

i totally forgotten to put sun block lotion on my chest, and it's like, SO RED..like a lobster..and there i was, earlier, laughing at a guy who was as red as a lobster...and my back, i've got my muscle back top and bra straps' marks -.-"

my leg's still as white as boiled chicken, but my face is quite tanned.

other than that..........it was REALLY good. minus the dust, minus the heat, minus the waiting time, minus the LOOONNGGG day, minus the sinus problems i'm having now...

*dies*

i got burned at places i didnt apply sun block lotion and it FREAKIN hurts!! i hope it ain't gonna peel!

now how am i gonna wear my lovely dresses with such ugly uneven tan?!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker