Tuesday, January 02, 2007

mommy and sizzies are coming back...TOMORROW!

hoorah! all my prezzies and stuffs will be back.

i dunno if i'm more excited about 'em coming back or 'em prezzies coming back :D of course i'm stoked that mommy and sizzies will be back. huzzah!

i've even swapped shifts with my colleague so that i'll be home to rummage through their baggages and claim ownership of my prezzies. nyehehehe!

anyway, cleaning has all been done :D bathrooms and toilets are sparkly clean, the carpet is dust free (or so i believe) and my room no longer resemble a bombed site :p it feels weird everytime i step into my room because of all the free carpet that is not covered!

anyway, a little update for 2007...i've just sent my inquiry in to stott's correspondence college about doing a certificate in sports and nutrition. i dunno why, but somehow, i think it'll be a good combination to food science. just my gut feelings, but what do i have to lose if it's not a good combination? i'll use it for myself....also, i should go check if part time staff are eligible for the manukau city council scholarship. i will be (if i decide to, that is), afterall, doing something sports related :p i might even be able to work up at the gym upon completion of that course..

will give it more thought once i've received more information regarding this.

bed time! toodles!

1 comment:

c.ho said...

mmm.. i think that combination is okay.

 
eXTReMe Tracker