Wednesday, January 17, 2007

i got my upper ear pierced!

it doesn't even hurt that much. whoever said that the higher you pierce on your ear, the more painful it is. ABSOLUTE RUBBISH! it hurts all the same as piercing your lobes!

got it done at fushcia in newmarket. i initially went to streetwise, but the people there are REALLY scary. they have tatts and piercings like, ALL OVER their face and who knows where else! and the ambient was just...eerie. so i left after asking a few questions, and decided to walk down to fushcia. the lady there was really nice, and she explained everything to me in detail and told me to think about it. before deciding (not pushy, me likey!). so i had a browse around the shop, and then thought about it, and decided about 3 minutes later. hehe

then she took me to a room, which looked really clean (sorta like a dentist), and i felt SO much better than i was at streetwise. and she asked me to choose where i wanted to pierce by drawing 2 dots on my ear, and she said in-between those dots will look really nice, so i went with in-between :D

then i sat down, and she stuck the gun to my ear, and 1 second later, i have another stud stuck in my ear. now i'm thinking of getting another one, a little lower than the new piercing...but i'll wait for the new piercing to heal a little first. it takes a few months to really heal, so yeah...

shopped a little at newmarket, but didnt buy anything, other than a bracelet and necklace (which i'll modify myself) and some food thingies. that's it!

toodles!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*faints*,... you what???

Amy C said...

c.ho: i PIERCED my cartilage! w0000tttt! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Princess Yoko said...

hey any pics showing ur new piercing?? i;m curious :P

Amy C said...

princess yoko: it's up :)

 
eXTReMe Tracker