Saturday, September 22, 2007

woohoo!

i just made a phone call to a swim school and they want me to go shadow with one of the swimming teachers in 2 weeks time. fun!

shadow means, you stay with a teacher, and basically be her assistant for the duration of the class.

kinda scary in a way for me, coz i havent done lessons in a while...time to dig out my good ol' swim teacher's book and refresh myself on some terminologies :D

if i do get it, this job will be for summer break, on top of my lifeguard job! thought it'll be kinda boring to work as a lifeguard all summer long..and i wanted to try something new.

and also to see if i could do this long term....and see if it really is my ambition to run a swimming school!

wish me all the best!

ps: i've been feeling quite sluggish and down over the last week - i dont know why, but i just feel like that..

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker