Friday, September 14, 2007

and twas a good day :D

if i dont think about my test ;p

but you know what? i really dont care anymore. the test is over right? all i can do is wait for my results to be out and work hard out for my exams.

---

i got my evening dress today. omg it's the most gorgeous dress i've ever seen. it's got swarovski crystals as straps (which i find very delicate so i might modify it a little) and it totally accentuates my body shape. like, i used to think i'm really shapeless? but when i put on my black dress after not wearing a dress for a long time, i actually said "OMG! I HAVE SHAPE!!" heh...

but it's all because i have fats at my lower waist now (love handles. ew!) which is a good thing and bad thing i suppose. for example, it's good coz it makes my waist looks really small so i have this hour-glass shape (well sort of la...dont have such a nice figure!) but it's bad coz when i wear tight jeans, i get a muffin top (ew again!).

maybe i should start wearing dress instead of jeans ;p

anyway, the dress is a long one, but it reaches up to my ankles..or slightly higher. it's meant to be mid-calf but i'm short, so it's in-between..which means i need it altered. that's gonna cost me about $25, but i'm not willing to fork out that amount again. anyone knows somewhere cheap i can send my dress for alteration? just need to get the length shorter, so i'm thinking of having it above my knees..or around knee length.

btw, i got my dress for $30, $38 including postage and it's brand new. i just love love love it!
*click* for photos and details of my dress.
notice how it's really fitting on the model who wore it? it's even more fitting when i wear it ;p just coz it's fully boned so it's really tight, but at the same time, it's not tight enough to stop me from breathing ;)

this is another one of my better purchases from trademe :D

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker