Wednesday, September 19, 2007

hmm..

come to think of it, you guys will have to wait until the wedding (or for the photos to those not attending the wedding) to see my finished dress :p

i've finally finished it today, and it looks quite different from the picture now. hehehe~ i changed 2 things about it, but i'm not gonna reveal it till another...week and a half!

:p

sorry! if not, no surprise laaa!

--

dont you hate it when people tail-gate you while you're driving? some stupid asian guy was tail-gating me when i went to pick my sis up from her tutor's place. i purposely went at 50km/hr to piss him off and at one point, i went at 45km/hr (and we were going up hill to, mind you). i usually travel around 60km/hr but when people start tail-gating me, i go slow on purpose.

i really dont get why people do it!

--

my colleague told me this morning that there's this asian guy who likes to stretch and do taichi in front of the pool in his speedo. he goes up to the gym, then comes down to the pools and strip to his speedo. he'll then walk to his usual spot and start doing whatever he does and when he's done, he'll put his clothes back on and go home. no, he doesnt swim at all but sometimes he goes in the sauna for 3 minutes or something.

anyway, that guy was stretching yesterday, and he was wearing a rather lose speedo. my colleague walked past him and saw something not quite right....and a few seconds later, my colleague realised that his dick was hanging out of his speedo! as this guy doesnt speak english, my colleague figured out that the easiest and simplest way to tell him that his dick is hanging out is to tap his shoulders and point down there.

..and that was what my colleague did. *taptap point* and the guy looked down and went *gasps* and proceeded to tuck it back in his speedo right in front of my colleague and in public -.-" and then he continued stretching -_________-

some people are just so shameless!

some time ago, before i started working, this same guy whose dick wanted to look at the world fell into the pool while stretching! LOL. i find it rather hilarious, coz really, how do you fall into the pool when there's a platform that's about 15inches high?

--

the same colleague mentioned above also agreed to write me a gym programme :D yay! he asked me if i have any medical conditions, and i said yes. "totally unfit". hahaha

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker