Sunday, September 09, 2007

doo daa daa dee doooo

this is sad! it's the last weekend before i'm back to uni and guess what? i'm sitting in front of my laptop typing away and wasting away my precious time doing.............an assignment

-.-

tell me i have NO life please. everyone asked me "you goin out tonight?", to which i'll reply "noo...cant.......got an assignment to finish off. sad aye?"

it is sad. truly.

*pulls hair in frustration*

rugby world cup started today. so far, all i know is Argentina kicking France's ass. which is highly unusual. ahhh i dunno :p i just get random people coming up to me (cough, dirty old uncle) telling me about it. lalala~ he talk, i just listen. HAHAHA!

anyway, i think i better head off to sleep. i'll finish off my assignment tmr (formatting and referencing only!!! YAY!) after doing some retail therapy after church :D

yay for new CLOTHES!

YEAHYAAA!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker