Thursday, September 13, 2007

i'm wanted here there...EVERYWHERE

:D

which is a good thing i suppose. i dont mind contributing a hand here and there where needed :)

somehow, the church people got my name down for helping out during the ONE conference. now, i didnt put my name down this year coz i got quite a full on schedule around the, BUT i got an email from Robyn saying that she got my name from somewhere, and if i could help out looking after little kids during the conference. me being me, liking little kiddies so much, obviously said YES without hesitating. i'll be in charge of 3-4 year old kiddies during the conference, along with my sisters who wanted to tag along ;)

and 5 minutes ago, i just got a call from Jacky (or however it's spelt) saying that she got my name down from somewhere and it said i'm a certified First Aider. ok this time around, i did put my name down coz they needed some volunteers for the kids & youth program. knowing that i cant offer much in this sector, i decided to put my First Aid skills to use. so i wrote down that I can help out in any events if they need me. so anyway, i've been booked for wednesday 3rd oct for the kids holiday program. hopefully no one'll fracture anything :p but in the meantime, i'll put my first aid book to good use and brush up on my knowledge :D

ps: i got a first aid & family health book for $19.90. what a steal!!!!

---

on a totally different note, my tripod came today. omg! it's so cool! it's extendable to 1.70m, so shorty me can put that to good use when i feel i'm vertically challenged :p and it's so stable! it's not one of those mini tripod, but you know, one of those pro looking ones :D got it for $49 on trademe. gosh i love trademe!

i'm officially a bebo and trademe addict!

*rofl*

now back to boring old chemistry!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker