Friday, August 22, 2008

yesterday evening, the boy and i went to have a look at a puppy out in papatoetoe. we were waiting in the lounge and then the owner of the pups brought 2 puppies out and they were the cutest thing ever!

she passed the one that i've been eyeing to stefan and he carried it for a while to see if his allergies would be triggered, and me being the mischievious one, i started doing fanning motion with my hands to 'fan' the pup's fur to his face, and yet, still no reaction. this was when i rejoiced silently in my heart (trying not to be too excited la)!!

and when stefan passed it on to me, he said "i think it peepeed" and i passed the puppy back to him immediately. i was wearing my bubble jacket la, and i dont want it to pee on my jacket coz i have no intention of washing it anytime soon, until the weather gets better ok!

but the puppy..omg it's so cute and gorgeous! it's got the whole puppy eye thing going, and it's so tiny it could just sit comfortably on one of stefan's arm! and it wasn't yappy or anything like that :P it just sat there silently, letting me pet and scratch him! grrr i kept saying too stefan i wanna bring it home RIGHT THEN! lol

anyway, the pup costs nzd350 (the chinese in me managed to haggle the price to a bit lower) and i'm thinking of getting it. the reason i didnt get it right then and there is because, we're not allowed any pets at our current place, and one of our flatties HATES dogs. we spoke to the owners of the pups about holding it for us till november, and we'll pay for the puppy up front, and pay for its food and etc, and they've agreed to do it.

so i think that's what i'll do, and bring the puppy over like once a week to stay a night or something so at least i still get to spend some time with that little bundle of joy after paying for it :P

what do you guys think?

should i pay for it first and bring it home in november when we get our own place

OR

leave it for now and look for another pup in november?

I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!!

ps: at work now, so cant access trademe to get the pic, but i will post it up later.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker