Monday, August 04, 2008

update update:

i actually bought more than what i mentioned at the bottom. i bought 2 tops from cotton on for nzd5 each, and also 2 opaque tights for nzd10, which was a cheap buy coz elsewhere is selling it for over nzd15!

--

update:

i spent a whooping nzd200+ today, getting a parking spot for myself close by, and also on my shopping spree!

<3

got a parking spot coz i was sick of moving my car from one spot to the other in the early hours of the morning when i'm on my days off and when i start later...

and for my shopping spree, i got a nice Abercrombie & Fitch jacket which was nzd80! i thought it was a bargain since it got slashed by half and it's gorgeous! and i go 4 sets of undies from my fave lingerie store (nzd3 each!) and some contact lens solution. mmm...i iz happy!

and the bf has agreed to take me to blush to get my dose of pearl milk tea! w00t!

--

omg the bf is taking me shopping tmr. VOLUNTARILY. omg omg omg omg!!!

lol. he was the one who suggested we go shopping tomorrow, as long as i buy him sushi! haha~ done deal hun!

on happier news, pay day tonight, which includes all the unpaid days of sick leaves they owe me, plus my incentive. w000000000000t!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker