Friday, August 29, 2008

on the menu tonight..

is coney dogs A&W style!

how many of you remember this? gosh i LOVE their coney dogs, onion rings and root beer float!

i've been craving for very good hotdogs (since I had the oh-soooo-good hotdog at de fontein's), so i though why not make coney dogs for dinner tonight! i havent had a coney dog in like....YEARSSSSS!

can wait to start cooking it! i hope it'll turn out well :)

--

just dyed my hair a dark shade of red. hopefully my blonde highlights wont show up after dyeing! cant wait till i see the results in 30 minutes time!!

--

went back home home yesterday, and my dad loved my cooking :D i made baked salmon and honey and soy beef stirfry with boiled veges.

when mum got home, i asked her how many cups of rice she usually cooks, and she said 3. i made 4, and all of us wiped the rice pot clean! when my mum saw how big the salmon was, she said "aiya why so big! cannot finish la!" haha boy was she wrong! everyone was looking for more salmon long after it was gone!

and the stir fry beef..my poor daddy thought it was all gone when he came back for seconds. but there was still half in the frying pan and when i told him that, he quickly ran back to the kitchen to get more!

lol :)

it makes me happy when my food is appreciated like that! and before i left, my dad said to me "compliments to the chef! very nice food! can you come back and cook again tomorrow please?"

LOL

--

ok i'm typing all these random stuff. i'm gonna go now, ta!!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker