Thursday, August 07, 2008

it's almost noon and i'm still at home, even though it's a working day. yes, i start my late shifts from today :(

i have decided to go buy some books at fox outlet on my way to work later, so i will have something to keep me occupied during the quiet times...

i really hate the late shifts, now that i've moved out of home. i never really did mind doing the late shifts when i was working as a lifeguard. i guess it's because work was really close to home, plus is was always fun working late coz you get to lounge around after 7pm. but with my current job, it's different. work is about 15 minutes drive away, and when i get home, it's quite late and i dont get to spend much time with the bf, coz he'll be in bed an hour or so after i get home :(

but such is life, innit? you take it as it comes...

--

was feeling a it sick yesterday. took some dimetapp before going to bed, and it kept me sleeping the whole night. i woke up at 0545, feeling as if i've had 12 hours of sleep! and this morning, i feel much better and very much revived from the good night's sleep!

--

went to see the doc regarding my itchy spots and my ibs. the itchy spots..apparently it's some sort of bug that clings to your clothes/ laundry when you dry them and bite you when you put the clothes on. i dont really see the logic to this, coz i only get the itchy spots in winter? i can only think of it as eczema, but whatever, she gave me some cream to soothe the itch anyway.

now, for my ibs, i need to do a poop test. gah i was thinking what would be the best way to go around collecting my poo. lol. i've decided to do it next week when i have my days off again. it's such a pain when i need to send it to the lab and etc when i have to go to work. plus, the lab closest to me would be the one on symonds st, which means no parking...so i'll do it next week, drive to the lab in east care, and then go visit my family.

and she also gave me some medication to help with my tummy cramps. she said it may be drowsy, so i dont know if i should take it now...seeing that i have work in the next 2 hours or so! later i cannot drive how? maybe i'll take it when i'm at work, and if i feel drowsy, i'll ask to go home early, and get the bf to catch a bus to come to my workplace and then he can drive me home. lololol. early planning. no la, see how first later..if i get bad cramps then i'll take it. if not...i'll take it at night before sleeping!

anyway, better go get ready for work. tata!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker