Tuesday, August 26, 2008

harro people!

some idiot said i'm lazy :P wonder who that idiot is..because a little birdie told me he weights TWICE as much as me! :P jokes la!

well, i've started working over in the city, and it's awesome! it's like starting my job all over again to a fresh start, and everything's been amazing since i started yesterday. the place is really flash, and you get very nice people there! my new team leader's awesome as well..she doesn't give the standard "let's check that with the ops supervisors" which my previous team leader used to do.

anyway, my darling's been nice enough to wake up before 6am everyday to drop me off at work to make sure i get there on time, safe and sound. then he will drive my car back, and park it round the back where i've hired a parking lot. then when i'm done with work, i'll either walk home or catch the bus home, depending on whether i feel like being healthy or not, and also on the weather.

i walked home yesterday, and it took about 35 minutes which is pretty reasonable. today, i caught the bus home, and it took almost the same amount of time as walking because we were waiting for another driver to take over the shift for a good 10 minutes i think? so i've decided, i'll try to walk as much as possible when the weather's fine and i'll bring my running shoes to work so i can walk home in comfort :)

and i'm thinking of joining tepid baths again so i go for a swim on my way home - something that i havent done in a loonnggg time and i really feel like swimming again just to be fit and healthy! but i'll consider that again, coz it's not very cheap to join a membership there. i have to really commit myself to doing it, otherwise i might as well go as a casual customer.

i'm still on the search to get a puppy, so if you know anyone who has a chihuahua that they want to sell/ give away, please let me know ok? it doesnt need to be a puppy!!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker