Thursday, November 16, 2006

no pain, no gain.

my my, that phrase sure makes sense to me now :p

a little bit of pain ain't gonna kill me, it's only gonna make me stronger, yo!!

today, with lots of prayers from friends and myself, and half a bottle of BLACK V, i did about 99% of all the activities - didnt do the last one coz i got lots of water up my nose and down my mouth prior to that activity. not fun. but anyway, my team leader asked if i wanted to TRY it, and i said NO. heheh :D i love my team leader ^^ he's got a cool accent (scottish! i finally found out!) but yah, he's very nice and supportive :)

in fact, everyone's been really supportive :) love my team mates - love all of them in fact. you know, these people, they can be real arseholes, but when it comes to team work and providing support, they're the best :p

got a few grazes and bruises today :$ dont know where they came from though -.- but oh well, nothing major. i can still walk, and kick and erm, save people. *rofl*

managed to "save" someone a whole lot bigger than me, with flotation aid. you know one of those thingies you see the lieguards use on Baywatch? Yah, those :p not easy though when you have to swim back and have someone twice your weight tugging behind. but i'm still glad i managed to do it.

now, moving on to more serious things. i have my national lifeguard awards practical assessments in about 10 days. and i have to keep practising in that 10 days. anyone interesting in being my "victim" so i can practise to save you? hehehehe :p i'll buy you chocolate/ice cream/ sweets! dont worry, i wont let you drown :p or rather..i'll try not to. heh -.-"

one more practical session tomorrow, 3 hours only, and i'm done with pools at manurewa. bwahahaha :D but i'll be practising really hard at LEP. my poor poor hair. cant wait till i get them chopped off!

going swimming soon. ta!

yes, 4 hours + 1 hour of swimming today. aren't you all proud of me now? LOL

3 comments:

Peter said...

In a few weeks, she'll decide she likes water better than land and she'll morph into a fish... :P

Amy C said...

peter: haha i wish i could say that, but let's say that i would prefer to stay off water for a while after my training :p unless i intend to stay fit. *rofl* but it'll be nice if i could swim like a fish now!

c.ho said...

rofl!!!!!

well.. get short hair.. i think it's less damaging? how much of your hair do you wanna chop off? i don mind being your er.. "victim"

 
eXTReMe Tracker