Saturday, November 18, 2006

never knew...

the people i'll be working with are such jokers

-.-"

which is good i suppose...dont have to be too serious while working :)

dropped by the pools after my blood test (which i waited for like AN HOUR!!!) to give my MC (just to prove i wasn't wagging yesterday) and they were all joking around =.="

mr manager: so, is it true?
mr team leader: *rolls eyes*
mr senior lifeguard: *waves manager off*
me: what? yeah it's true. i WAS sick yesterday! look! i have my MC!!
[all 3 mr burst out laughing]
mr manager: right...it's not mine, it's not his and it's not his either! you know, we have a childcare centre here..
me: O.o noooo....it's NOT TRUE!! NOT TRUE!!NOOooo!!!

see what a bunch of jokers i'll be working with -.-" and they're all my seniors...

anyway, gonna get food now. havent eaten since i woken up because i had to fast for the blood test :$

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker