Friday, November 03, 2006

i've been eating so much, i dare not weigh myself :$ every morning (afternoon really..) when i wake up, i'll tell myself to go weigh myself, but after thinking all the pro and cons, i'll refuse to go :p i'm probably happier not knowing how fat i've become after consuming all those junk.

the only thing that comforts me is that i go swimming. well, i went swimming twice this week, but it's not enough to get rid of the calories that i've been consuming. eep!


so far, this morning, i've had a packet of instant noodles with one egg, a cup of lemon and honey which mommy made for me, and a little pot of yoghurt. and i still feel like eating!! nooo....

dont even get me started on yesterday night. i had mcdonalds after swimming. and i had coke too *dies*

ARRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!
--------------
i didnt take many photos at Gilainne's party. but here are a few :)

this, is Christine, the bendy-woman. *rofl*
she won the limbo competition. heheeee...ain't Matt lucky??
HAHAHAHHAa. i'm so gonna get whacked for this. hehehehe. but i'm sure Mei supports me! LOL
congratz girl ^^


Managed to steal a photo with Sherry, the really cute witch! i basically forced her to take this picture with me. hehehe.

1 comment:

c.ho said...

omgoodness THAT"S AN AWFUL PICTURE OF MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

 
eXTReMe Tracker