Monday, November 06, 2006

the miracle that is...

CAFFEINE!

what am i to do without caffeine? i'll probably have to resort to using super glue to keep my eyes open or electrocute myself every 5 minutes to make sure i'm awake -_-

too bad coffee no longer works for me...i have to drink BLACK V now just to stay awake and concentrate on my work - never felt so good untilk i drank BLACK V yesterday. ahh, the miracles of caffeine, it comes with a price :S

i drank BLACK V around 6.30pm yesterday, and it lasted until around, 2am and after that i resorted to something mild, so i had tea. by 4am, my brain was a total mush, so i decided to go to sleep. first, my mp3 player died on me because it was left on the whole night the previous night. so fine, no music. next, it was me torturing myself, thinking about so many things, and since my brain was working non-stop, i couldnt fall asleep.

now, i dont usually have that problem of falling asleep, unless there's still caffeine in me. so gee, the BLACK V must be some pretty strong stuff! from 6.30pm to 4am and its effects were still going?! hmm.......so i was left on my bed, tossing and turning, thinking about a gazibillion things.

and because i have been such a pig in the few days (sleeping way too much), i decided to leave the curtains open a little, so that i will not be able to sleep till too late in the afternoon. so i left quite a big gap open, and well, it worked. i woke up when i had to.

*sigh*

the detrimental things that i do to myself, just for the exams......................exams are really hazardous to health -_-

3 comments:

c.ho said...

Amen to that.. Wahahhahahhaa..

Peter said...

You could try... I dunno, maybe going to bed on time? Hahaha.

Don't worry, I suspect I'll be availing myself of caffeine when I start working :)

Amy C said...

c.ho: rofl!

peter: hmmm, remember to avoid coke :p hehehe. going to bed on time?! HAH i dont have a set bedtime. i go to bed when my brain is all mushy :p

 
eXTReMe Tracker