Tuesday, November 28, 2006

imagine..

at this time tomorrow, i'll know if i'm a certified lifeguard or not.

oh, the nerves!! it's driving me up the wall. part of me just wants to get it done and over with, but another part of me is being a worry-wart -_-

this is so not cool. i cant eat, i cant just relax and do nothing, because my brain will start telling me to go swimming...and i really dont want to. why? because i'm 'conserving' energy so that i will be fine tomorrow. we were in the pools from 12.30 till 4.45 today. i think i'm gonna be sore tomorrow

*runs off to get deep heat*

the only part that i'm worried about if my swimming. when i get too excited or nervous, i cant seem to breathe properly. and guess what? it's difficult to swim when you cant breathe properly. your coordination goes all over the place and you might as well start calling for help :p

i have an option...and that is to swim head up. but because i've only "mastered" swimming head up like, today, i dont think i will. coz it's really tiring....oh i dont know >"< it's really driving me crazy!

today's session was alright..why? because mr team leader trained us, and he's pretty cruisy (sometimes i wonder how he manages to get any work done!). the other trainer who usually trains us was just sitting around and did nothing. and i'm happy :p coz he's pretty mean and strict and staunch.

oh, and i swam without goggles on today (except when i was doing my laps) and my contacts went UP my eyes TWICE! TWICE i had to shut one eye and run to the changing rooms and dig it out. mr team leader feels my pain, coz he wears contacts too, and boy, they sure are annoying! thank God for 1-day disposable contact lenses! hopefully tomorrow will be better, but i managed to duck-dive with my eyes open and when i re-surfaced, my contacts were still there! LOL

anyway, i'm gonna go wash up and continue to keep myself busy and do something not work related..maybe i should just go to bed now :p

4 comments:

Peter said...

What do you mean IF? Isn't it pretty much guaranteed that fish girl will pass? Haha, kidding :)

Be optimistic, be confident in your abilities, trust God and He will grant you victory. Be sure to let me know how it goes!

c.ho said...

7.13pm and someone else has already commented.. u sure are popular.. btw.. how come you're not online..

good luck girl! i thought your assessment was today!!!

heh.. You can do it. you've been working so hard for it. I'm very sure that it will pay.

Amy C said...

peter and c.ho: thanks guys :) couldnt have done it without you guys encouraging me, and listening to me whine!

Amy C said...

c.ho: oh, my msn is screwed. if you see me online and i dont say hi, then talk to me. coz i cant see anyone online~

 
eXTReMe Tracker