Tuesday, November 27, 2007

warning: rant ahead

i'm so annoyed today. annoyed at the lack of organisation and management that my team of workmates have.

see, i was scheduled to only do swimming lessons today, so i wore my bikini under my uniform to work and didn't bring my bra and undies coz i thought i'll come home wrapped in a towel (with my bikini still on, of course!) once i'm done.

but nooo....

someone rang ANOTHER swim tutor in (or maybe she just turned up herself?) and i was told by my Senior that i wasn't teaching. and i was like O.o which means i have to do 5 hours of lifeguarding instead of swim teaching.

my other colleague must've seen how disappointed i was coz he came up to me and said "hey, i dont feel well. you can take my classes. ok?" and that got me a little happier. then later, the other swim tutor (we'll call her B) started bitching about EVERY SINGLE DAMNED THING!

"WHERE'RE MY STUDENTS?"
"LETS GET THE NEXT CLASS ROLLING! HURRY UP!"
"WHERE'S THE LESSON PLAN FOR THIS CLASS?"
"YOU GOT EVERYTHING MIXED UP!"

@(#*@()* FFS, just shut up and let E do his work at his own pace can or not?!

anyway, i got out after teaching for 2 hours, and though "oh shyte. i'm up the creek! i have no bra and undies!!"

and then while changing to get dry, i had the most brilliant idea. i have a spare set of bikini in my car. hehe :D so i was all sorted.

but more things happened after that but i cant be bothered listing them..to cut it all short, everyone involved in organizing the roster is really really bad >"<

i left an hour early coz i was pissed and annoyed at everything.

they can go dock my pay for an hour if they want - but i dont think they should coz they were the ones who screwed up!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker