Wednesday, November 07, 2007

an elder's wife at church passed away on monday night. i received an email informing us yesterday morning when i did my routine email check after waking up.

the thing is, on sunday morning, i saw the elder, but not his wife. they're ALWAYS together - i've never seen one and not the other, until that morning. few seconds later, my dad asked "eh, where's his wife?" and i said "not sure. maybe she's sick!" but right after saying that, i 'saw' an image of someone who had passed away and a very heavy feeling came over me...

i really dont know how to describe it, but it made me feel really upset..but i just brushed it off thinking my mind's playing tricks with me again. but when i received that email yesterday, it just felt weird.....

another incident was when i had a dream about someone being pregnant. the following day, we were told that that someone IS pregnant and i told my mum about my dream and she just went "REALLY?!".

hmmm......................

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker