Wednesday, November 21, 2007

photoblog: chester

i'm still in a rotten mood all thanks to inconsiderate ppl who demands things done THEIR way and not the BEST way. but you know, i'm not gonna let that spoil my mood to blog.

as promised i've got photos of chester uploaded so you can all see how cute my bundle of joy is and be jealous that i have a companion who listens to me rant when i'm upset and squeaks in return :P

hi. my name is Chester and i'm a Male Abyssinian guinea pig. I turned 2 months old yesterday and i have 3 very annoying and irritating owners who comes to steal my pigloo so that they can scratch my back and hear me purr. that's my very bootylicious butt ;)

this is me from the top view. i am a tri-colour guinea pig. from my very bootylicious photo above, you can tell that me rear end has 2 colours - brown and black. i'm gorgeous, am i not?? i have 2 very floppy ears which flaps around when i shake my whole body.

the purple thing is actually my litter pan, which means i'm meant to wee and poo in it. but of course, i never use it because i'm a dirty and smelly guinea pig. i wee and poo everywhere because i know my owners love me a lot so they'll change my bedding every other day (aren't i lucky!). i use the litter pan to play hide and seek with my owner..when my owner says "here boy! hereeee.." i'll run to the little pan and hide in it until she takes the litter pan off me. i can stay in it for ages!


here is me rubbing my bum against the wall of my cage. do i look fat in this position? i think i need to do some laps soon! i can see myself getting rounder by the day >"< fluff ball! weee!


see my yummy food? i get fresh fruits and veges everyday! my absolute favourite is purple grapes with no seeds. fruit seeds are toxic to me so my owners will remove them all before feeding them to me. i quite like tomatoes as well but they stain my pretty fur. carrots and apples are ok too :) cucumbers are yuck and i dont know why my owner still feeds them to me. spinach is yummmmmmmyyyy!

here's a video of my owner giving me a back scratch and you can hear me purring too:




now that you know lots about me, hurry up and tell my owner what you think of me!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker